What’s It Going to Cost?
When asked about our pricing, we respond honestly by saying “it depends.” Not to be vague, but because our cost reflects your needs. After all, why pay for more than what you’re going to use?
Once we know more about your requirements, our DAM advisors will provide a proposal that’s right for your business. We even offer non-profit pricing!
Craig, Chris, Brenna – Widen DAM Advisors
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-444-2828
What pricing can you expect?
Depending on your organization’s needs, the average subscription for Widen’s DAM software service ranges from $6,000 to $30,000 per year. Unlike other providers, our entire feature set is available to all subscribers.
Pricing for our Software as a Service model involves:
- A one-time implementation fee (including project management, best practices consulting, and training)
- An ongoing monthly subscription based on number of users and required storage
Storage and pricing scale as your needs change. We don’t require any contracts and you can opt out of your subscription at any time.
We listen, learn and are willing to get creative about budget obstacles. When you get pricing from our DAM advisors, you can expect the following:
- A one-on-one call or email exchange with a DAM advisor
- A proposal with our recommended solution, options and cost
- A follow up with your DAM advisor to discuss our recommendations, pricing options and next steps
Is $6,000 per year out of your budget? Check out Widen’s very basic image management tool – Smartimage.