DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT IS HEATING UP.
The need for digital asset management is on the rise. For organizations needing to find ways to increase return on investments, protect brand consistency, leverage the power of the web and capitalize on the demand for online video, digital asset management is an important solution.
- Increase return on investments
- Protect the brand and build consistency
- Leverage the power of the web
- Capitalize on demand for online video
Widen’s pulse on what’s hot
Through continued market research, customer feedback and competitive intelligence, Widen continues to advance digital asset management systems and technologies to serve client needs in creating, managing and distributing digital assets.
What’s “hot” in DAM is based on current customer demands for managing and distributing digital media:
- Why Companies Choose Web Based DAM Software
- Key Features of Widen Web Based Digital Asset Management
- Systems and Solutions for Digital Asset Management Video
- Software as a Service for Video Content Management
- DAM and Embed Links for Online Video Management
- Collaboration with ConceptShare for Creative Operations Management
Learn about these other hot topics:
DAM is a necessity for organizations responsible for creating and repurposing digital assets to maximize brand value. Allow Widen to help you meet the current and future demands of your organization and leverage DAM technology in a way that contributes to your competitive advantage. Doing so puts you in a better position to focus on serving your team, your partners and your customers.
Take a tour on your own or request a demo with a DAM advisor and find out whether Widen’s Media Collective is the right fit for you.
“Widen’s DAM is an amazing asset for any organization that needs a method for easy sharing of digital assets – for internal and external users. I would definitely recommend this tool to anyone with these needs.”
- Talia Judy, Visual Marketing Manager, VF Imagewear
“Widen’s digital asset management system has been a blessing for the Falcons. I can’t imagine working without it at this point.”
- Matt Lange, Designer, Atlanta Falcons