The 2014 Widen User Summit is just over 3 weeks away and the enthusiasm is building in Madison and beyond! We’ve been hard at work planning the content and activities for the #WidenSummit and we're very excited for what's in store!
If you’re a Widen customer who has yet to register and would like to join us, be sure to register by the end of the month at WidenUserSummit.com.
The Widen user conference is October 13-15, with pre-conference activities on Monday the 13th, a full day of sessions on Tuesday the 14th, and a half-day of sessions on Wednesday the 15th. View the full agenda here to see all the event and programming info.
If you’re planning to arrive early Monday, be sure to sign-up for office hours with your Widen contacts and join us for one of three social activities, including indoor rock climbing, a tour of the state capitol, or a pizza making class. See the RSVP email for more details.
You should also know that we've had a change in venue from The Edgewater Hotel to The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor's Club, where we had an exceptional inaugural Summit in 2012. Regardless of the venue, if you’ve joined us before, you know we know how to throw a party and provide enjoyable learning and networking opportunities.
Here is a list of 10 things to look forward to at the 2014 Widen User Summit:
1. Keynote address by Joe Pulizzi, author and founder of Content Marketing Institute
2. A story-filled presentation by Widen’s CEO on "Connecting Marketing Content"
3. Preview of what's ahead with the Widen Media Collective version 8.0 and beyond
4. Four hours of breakout sessions to benefit new and experienced DAMsters
5. Chances to share your ideas and influence Widen's future product direction
6. Ample opportunity to learn from your peers and take valuable insights back with you
7. Experiences to make lasting connections with other Widen customers
8. Enjoyable time with all of your key contacts from the Widen team
9. Fun activities to explore Madison during a beautiful time of year
10. Enough cheese, beer and magic to get you through another year
Be sure to visit WidenUserSummit.com for the agenda, venue, travel, hotel, and entertainment info. Contact us if you have any other questions about the event.
We hope to see you next month!
If you’re not able to make it this year, follow all the action with #WidenSummit and look for the content to be available following the event.