While the Widen Summit is much more than presentations, we’ve got a stellar lineup of speakers. Widen customers and employees will be sharing their expertise on a wide range of subjects including connecting DAM and business strategy, metadata, user experience, analytics, brand identity, video management, and more!
Breakout sessions give you a chance to learn more about the topics you’re most interested in. This year breakout sessions are organized into three tracks:
Foundations Practical advice you can use today
Expansions Strategic wisdom to plan for tomorrow
Evolutions Collective solutions for the future
You can stick to one track or mix and match based on the individual session information. The tracks are there to help give you a sense of the content in the session.
Ever wonder how other DAM admins set up their Collective site? Take a peek at a few Widen customer sites during the Customer Show and Tell sessions.
- Dave Haas from The Salvation Army will talk about how they used the Collective for disaster responses with Hurricanes Harvey and Irma last year by uploading content from the field and distributing it publicly.
- Hilary Igl from the Wisconsin Department of Tourism will share the process they went through to clean up their DAM system, restructure permissions, and add archiving to their workflows.
- Jane Leuchter from the Institute for Functional Medicine will show how they use Portals for training and educational materials, how she keeps users engaged, and how they tie related content together with categories and metadata.
- Natalie Daller from Pampered Chef will talk about their DAM metrics and how they’ve tied them to Pampered Chef’s organizational KPIs.
- Peggy Green from Energizer will talk about and show some of their Brand Portals that they use globally and share with agencies.
- Stacy Reeder from Renaissance will talk about their SharePoint integration and how they push content to and from Collective in order to gain insights.
This year five workshops offer you more opportunities for interactive and hands-on learning experiences. Workshop topics include:
- Business and global strategy
- Content lifecycle
- Understanding your users
- The story of your site
- Brand strategy
There is limited space for some of the workshops so register for the summit today and then pick your favorites!