Change or become obsolete.
That’s the gist of it, according to our new whitepaper from Andy Epstein of The Boss Group. And why be reactive and only manage change, when you have the opportunity to take the bull by the horns and LEAD change?
Change leadership isn’t based on an organization’s size, number of employees or amount of revenue. In fact, change leadership is a practice that can be applied to something as small as the workflow of a project. The idea is based on a mindset and a willingness to adapt and be agile in your work environment.
This whitepaper outlines the four primary spheres of change relevant to the business of creative services groups:
- Change in the global and local business environment
- Change in the creative services industry
- Change in the talent marketplace
- Change in technologies
And provides key steps that creative services groups can follow to start acting as leaders of change for their organizations.
1. Get educated on the types of change coming down the pike.
2. Look at opportunities for productive change with clients and host organizations.
3. Promote a culture of change by allowing for failure.
Download the Change Leadership whitepaper today and become an agent of change at your organization!
See how Sub-Zero and Wolf handled change when they made major updates to their corporate website.