There are a number of digital asset management infographics circulating the web and we recently shared one of our own.
The Business Case for Digital Asset Management [Infographic] tells the visual story of why DAM should be a priority for marketing, creative & IT departments, especially in this age of digital communication when 90% of all businesses strive to create and curate more content.
The Business Case for Digital Asset Management seeks to help explain what DAM is, what digital assets are, and why both are important to your business. (Even those not new to DAM benefit from this infographic). Whether you’re researching, evaluating, or justifying DAM, it’s important to clearly see and understand the importance of having a digital asset management solution as part of today’s digital marketing ecosystem.
Key parts of the Widen DAM infographic include:
- Definition of digital asset management
- Types of digital assets and why they matter
- Widen customer cases and quotes
- Examination of key features & benefits of DAM
- DAM Stats and ROI figures
Research sources include Widen’s DAM assessment and customer survey, and other popular third-party industry and consultant data such as Gleanster Research.
If you’re looking for more information, additional points that support the value proposition of SaaS DAM (according to Frost & Sullivan) include:
- Elimination of the cost of lost or misplaced work
Lost or misplaced work
Real estate by moving to digital storage instead of physical archives
Maintenance of physical archives
Elimination of physical delivery
- Time reduction with accelerated search and retrieval of assets
- Better real-time collaboration on assets
- Reduced time-to-market through digital delivery
- Repurposing of existing content
- Repurposing of saved resources (e.g. Designers can focus on being creative!)
Get in touch with the Widen Advisor team to schedule a conversation about how DAM can help your organization make the most of its digital media and brand assets.