Did you know that a well-designed dashboard makes for a great user experience – and a positive experience for users means they are more likely to use a system? Create the Media Collective dashboard of your dreams with our new designs and templates.
Below are links to the templates and resources that will help you create an engaging dashboard are below, plus some examples from the Dashboard Design Assistance Program has been running successfully for the last several weeks. Check out some cool examples as inspiration for your own dashboard.
Nassau Paradise Island’s Digital Image Gallery
Kerry Media Collective
There are two great ways to give your digital asset management system the warm welcome your users deserve.
- Use our handy Media Collective Dashboard Guide that comes with three different template options, including HTML links like you see here.
- We can help! Just let us know what template style you like provide us with the images you'd like to use, and we'll build it for you.
Media Collective Dashboard Design Guide
If you’re interested in design assistance from Widen, please contact our DAM consultants and be prepared to send us the following:
- Images to use in your system messages
- Links to external pages
- Simple mockup / set of instructions
Be sure to check out the examples from our Dashboard contest for a little inspiration. Use these helpful resources to make it happen:
- Dashboard overview support article
- Dashboard messages administration support article
- Site branding support article
We look forward to seeing your new Dashboard!