Everything about the Widen Summit in 2016 will give you, our customers, an opportunity to Discover Your DAM Adventure! Over the last 5 years, we can’t believe how many discoveries we’ve made hosting the Widen Summit and we want you to feel the Widen Experience with us.
Adventures to look forward to (more to come!):
- Enjoy the magic of sharing the Widen Experience with us!
- In depth digital asset management training for APIs, connectors, Insights (analytics), metadata, dashboards, site branding, workflow, portals and DAM reorganization and more … always more.
- On the spot resolutions, changes and updates to your DAM software with the help and expertise of Widen staff. Bring your laptop this year, and we’ll help make your visual content management even more efficient!
- More time to take advantage of the wisdom of over 200 Widen customers spanning all industries, roles and experience levels. You will connect with other knowledgeable DAMsters who have likely dealt with similar issues, found helpful workarounds, hacks, and other great tips to share to make your day-to-day life easier.
- Conquering your fear is as much part of adventuring as the adventure itself. We are excited to close the Summit with a powerful and motivating workshop called, “The Power Question,” led by Traci Fenton, Founder and CEO of World Blu. Traci will help you ask and analyze the Power Question … which is, "What would you do professionally and personally if you weren't afraid?" It is so simple, yet let that one roll around your brain for a while!
- Discover and learn things you didn’t know you don’t know about visual content management … or better yet, didn’t know you could know ... you know?
Widen Summit Adventure checklist:
- Register to attend the 2016 Widen Summit.
- Tell us what topics you'd like to explore.
- Do you have a cool digital asset management use case to share, or interest in leading a session? We want you!
- Let us know what fun activities we can arrange while you are in Madison.
Questions about the 2016 Widen Summit? Contact us anytime.