We’re honored to have been ranked among the best digital asset management vendors in overall value announced August 26 by Gleanster Research.
Digital media content has become the lifeblood of global competitiveness in today’s multi-channel world. In a recent blog post by Gleanster Principal Analyst Ian Michiels, he describes how DAM market growth is fueled by user demand driving an explosion in rich media content creation, consumption and distribution. Today, organizations of all types create exponentially higher volumes of content to engage users across more channels. With that, marketing’s need for DAM has become so mission critical, it is a “must have” solution. (We agree!)
The 2014 Digital Asset Management Gleansight Benchmark report from Gleanster Research explores the evolving best practices and market trends in digital asset management. Additionally, the research covers 55 solution providers in the DAM space, and includes rankings for the top 15 DAM vendors based on experiences from end-users across four dimensions: ease of deployment, ease of use, features and functions, and overall value. Gleanster’s research methodology uses crowd-sourced rankings from user communities requiring a minimum of at least eight customer references per provider.
As Gleanster (and Widen) acknowledges that choosing the best DAM solution may seem daunting, the task becomes much easier when your organization takes the initiative to develop a high-level DAM strategy up front. Therefore, your business cases direct your needs, and you work to find a vendor that can meet them.
The new Gleansight benchmark report explores the reasons to implement DAM solutions, how they optimize a consistent end-user experience across channels, and the challenges associated with implementing a DAM solution.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Digital Asset Management adoption trends
- What differentiates top performers from all other survey respondents with respect to technology adoption
- The top three reasons to implement DAM as defined by top performing organizations
- How top performing organizations mitigate common challenges with supporting DAM initiatives
- How top performing organizations maximize the return on investment from DAM investments
- A comprehensive review of the DAM vendor landscape and what to look for based on your business requirements
- The three most common metrics top performers use to measure the return on investment in DAM
You can download the 2014 Digital Asset Management Gleansight report here or view the Flash Vendor rankings here.
Let us know if you’d like to talk with a Widen DAM Advisor about the findings of this research, or to see why Widen ranks best in overall value.
See related content from Gleanster: Top Challenges with DAM in 2014
What do you think of the DAM market research available today? Leave a comment to keep the conversation going.