We brought it… again! There was no let down following the super 7.0 release of the Widen Media Collective digital asset management solution last fall. We received a ton of great feedback from customers at the user summit and our internal teams delivered a bunch of useful features. Two of the priorities in the version 7.1 release were to give more insight into asset usage and allow easier distribution of assets within the context of a branded experience. We did just that with the new asset-level analytics feature and upgrade to collections offering stylized image galleries and brand portals.
Request a demo to see any of the new features in action.
The following highlights many of the new features and updates with the Media Collective version 7.1 release. Many of the new features have hyperlinks to articles on our support site with more details and video tutorials.
The following are new features and improvements with the version 7.1 release:
- See an asset’s popularity, including number of views, downloads, and recent activity relative to other assets at a glance with asset-level analytics. Asset analytics data aids decision makers in planning for and adding new assets to their digital asset management site.
- Create stylized collections of assets by selecting from customization options, including different layout templates, background and text colors, and uploading logos and header images. Share collections of assets with sales teams for promotions and campaigns or embed share links into other web sites to advertise product launches to consumers, share collections as media kits on press pages or to maintain brand identity material in one location.
- Add new values to controlled vocabulary fields and categories when editing assets metadata
- Manage under-used assets with the new Assets Not Ordered queue on the Administration Dashboard
- Select and order video clips with time codes from longer videos
- Select assets and place orders with updates to the mobile application
- Streamline data sharing between web applications and other services using the updated REST API
- Adjust the size of search results thumbnails using the preview selector
- Redesign certain user interface elements, including:
- Repositioning of alerts and email notifications and watched assets in the header bar for better visibility
- Updated display for most ordered and recently added assets on the dashboard
- Image previews display during upload in all browsers except IE 9 and older
- Added file size in the pending delete assets queue on the Administration Dashboard
Would you like to see all the exciting new features and updates?
Request a demo to take the tour on your own or schedule a live demo with one of our Advisors.