As with every aspect of business, marketing has its own set of priorities. Studies demonstrating the marketing priorities of 2010 indicated that marketing ROI, customer retention, branding, brand loyalty, positioning/differentiation, and customer satisfaction were at the top of the list. However, even when marketing priorities are recognized, that doesn't mean much if you don't have the necessary tools for dealing with them. Fortunately, DAM software provides everything a company needs to deal with these and other priorities and here's how:
- Marketing ROI- Every company would love to know how well marketing materials from their digital asset library are working, but determining ROI of marketing materials has always been an evasive part of the game. The right set of digital asset management tools changes this by providing the type of control and management needed for assessing ROI of marketing assets.
- Customer retention- Marketing isn't just for getting new customers. It's just as important for keeping your repeat customers and DAM helps accomplish this by being the most powerful tool around for promoting brand consistency. DAM further aids with customer retention by allowing for easy localization of assets specifically designed for customers in different regions, and by increasing the production of marketing assets due to an overall increase in efficiency.
- Branding and brand loyalty- A DAM system that provides centralized control can be used to give a powerful boost to branding. This is because it lets administrators have control over access to all of the company's digital marketing assets. Since users are only given access to properly branded assets, brand consistency is drastically improved and provides a good foundation for increased brand equity.
- Brand positioning/differentiation- Once again, DAM is an excellent tool for brand positioning because as tools are used to understand which assets show the highest ROI, those can be used for development of branded materials that use the same type of messages. The general boost to brand consistency provided by the centralized control of the DAM system will also help with positioning and differentiation.
- Customer satisfaction- Quick and effective, branded communication with customers helps in pleasing them. Cloud based DAM helps to make this happen by quickly producing quality, targeted marketing campaigns as a result of higher efficiency and greatly facilitated communication among DAM users.
Watch a demo of Widen software as a service DAM now to see how it can help all of your marketing priorities.