We hosted a webinar on Wednesday, June 11, for those we met at the HOW Design Live conference in Boston in May. For those unfamiliar, the HOW Design Live conference is the largest annual gathering of creatives in the world, drawing in-house creative teams, agencies and freelance designers. We enjoyed speaking with a variety of creative gurus and marketing communications pros at the conference who had different levels of experience with digital asset management (DAM) technologies. Regardless of their level of experience, all had one thing in common – creatives want to spend more time doing what they do best, not tracking down files and fulfilling requests.
In follow up to our exhibit at the conference, we hosted a webinar – HOW to do DAM Right – which provided a look at the many different aspects of DAM for creatives beginning their search and evaluation of DAM solutions and what to expect from Widen.
Whether you attended or not, we've made the recording and slide deck available here for you to view or share with others in your organization. This webinar provides a comprehensive look at DAM for creatives in the early stages of learning about DAM and Widen.
Questions we set out to answer in the webinar include:
- What is DAM and how will it benefit my organization?
- What does DAM look like for creative teams?
- What are the key features loved by creatives?
- What are the popular DAM integrations?
- How do we get started and what process do we follow?
- What are the key considerations and questions to ask?
The various topics covered in more detail include:
- Introduction to DAM basics and the types of DAM solutions available
- Overview of key features and integrations for creative teams
- Short demo of key functionality in the Widen Media Collective
- Who’s doing DAM right with a look at how MINI USA is curating content from social media and Mercury Marine went about their global rebranding
- How to get started and what process to follow in evaluating DAM solutions
- Cost structure breakdown and what to expect
After all of the content we provide, we want our readers to remember one thing: Widen is a very capable, scalable DAM solution provider on a mission to deliver enjoyable customer experiences!
From in-house creative teams to agencies to small businesses, Widen provides cloud-based DAM solutions for all types of organizations. The Widen Media Collective is our flagship DAM solution enjoyed by organizations of all sizes. Smartimage, priced at $50 per month, is built for small teams and loved by designers seeking a better alternative to the shared drive or Dropbox.
Learn More About DAM