We’ve been around for a while now. Since 1948, Widen has been providing customers with great service and cutting-edge products.
One thing we’ve learned, though, is that no one product is a fit for everyone. That’s why we’ve taken the step of creating Smartimage, a brand spanking new web-based image management service that enables design pros and brand owners from organizations of all sizes to make their most crucial brand assets available to those who need them — publicly.
- Responsive and touch-friendly — Smartimage is not only built simply, but also to work well on virtually any desktop or mobile device.
- Publicly searchable — Unlike your secure DAM library, the assets kept in Smartimage come up in search engine results, making this new tool an important part of making sure you’re represented well on the Web.
- Retina ready — Everybody’s living in HD these days, and so should your brand. Smartimage was built to keep your files and your “image” looking sharp on the latest displays.
- Auto-classification and smart tags — We automatically categorize your logos, images and PDF docs into the appropriate categories. Plus, you can use tags to help users find related assets, just like they do on so many of the social platforms they spend time on every day.
- Limited “geek knobs” — Clean, simple and refined. You’re not drowned in features, functions and visual clutter that detracts from a walk-up-and-use experience.