When choosing a theme for the 2015 Widen Summit, to be held October 19-21, in Madison, Wisconsin, we wanted something that was open to interpretation and all-inclusive for the special customers who choose to join us.
This year’s theme, “A _________ Collective Experience,” promises to provide many different memorable experiences for all attending. What will your experience be this year? The Summit is THE place where Widen customers come together to learn, teach, network, share, help, connect, inspire, empower, have fun, and much, much more!
At Widen, we like to have as much fun as possible at work, so Widen team members had fun talking about the experiences they get at the Summit. Check it out!
In order to make sure your experience at the Summit is the best yet, we would like your feedback as we continue developing the program. Tell us what you would like to see and do in Madison. We want your help in developing the program so that it’s most meaningful for you!
To make it easy, we created the Widen Summit customer to-do list to help create the best possible experience:
1. Register to attend the 2015 Widen Summit if you haven’t already.
2. Let us know if you would like to contribute to an educational breakout session.
4. Share any special use cases or unique ways of doing things we can spotlight.
5. Inspire us with ideas for fun activities we can host during your visit to Madison.
6. Justify the expense in getting multiple members of your team to Madison. It’s minimal, since the Summit is FREE to all Widen customers!
We look forward to sharing “A Collective Experience” with you and your team in October!