Hi there! We welcome you to join us for a free webinar...
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
11:30 am - 12:15pm CST
Our webinar will cover how to position, structure, and utilize digital asset management for your business and your clients.
We’ll be joined by panelists:
Frank Chagoya, Executive Production Manager Asset Management
Leo Burnett - Chicago, IL
Jake Lambert, VP Executive Producer
MEplusYOU Agency - Austin, TX
When it comes to digital asset management for agencies, there’s no better way to understand workflows, best practices and future directions than by gaining insights from others in your field – those who live the unique challenges you’re facing and address them each day.
That’s why we’re dedicating this webinar to digital asset management (DAM) and creative agencies. The presentation highlights two agencies – one larger and one smaller – who are utilizing digital asset management software solutions to better their business. Jake Lambert of MEplusYOU Agency and Frank Chagoya of Leo Burnett will explain what DAM brings to their business and share best practices around system setup, user adoption, and metadata/search and sharing.
Here’s a look at the topics we’ll cover:
- The three ways agencies can approach DAM
- What happens during the site setup and launch process
- How to access, search and share assets across multiple stakeholder groups
- How to move from servers and other methods to a DAM system
Tips and advice from Jake and Frank
- Gaining buy in and onboarding the non-technical staff
- Static assets vs. video assets in the DAM system
- Ideal DAM workflows for the agency world
- The future of DAM and agencies
Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat now!
I hope you can be there! If not, it’s worth registering just so you get the recording...