We'll be at the Henry Stewart Digital Asset Management Conference Sept. 13 at the Intercontinental Magnificent Mile in Chicago.
Hear from leading experts, people with hands-on experience of encountering the issues, setting the goals and achieving the objectives you come across on a daily basis. The presentations, keynote addresses, discussions, case studies, panels and round tables are specially formulated to ensure that you can keep abreast of the latest and the best.
Session highlights include:
- DAM in 2013: What's New, What's Next
- End to End Metadata Management and Integration with DAM Processes
- Web-Based Technologies and Responding to Customer Preferences - What Encyclopædia Britannica does
- Launching the Global DAM: McDonald's Corporation
- New Approaches to Building an Effective Brand Strategy - What Digital Asset Management has to Offer
Let us know if you'll be there... Our DAM team would like to set up time to meet!