We’re very excited to welcome epic content marketer Joe Pulizzi to the Business Marketing Association (BMA) of Milwaukee next Wednesday, March 16. Pulizzi is the founder of the Content Marketing Institute, a four-time author, and one of the organizers of Content Marketing World, the world’s largest in-person content marketing conference.
His talk, “Five essentials to epic content marketing,” will cover:
- Setting up the proper goals for content marketing
- Creating a content marketing mission statement to drive your business
- Focusing on subscribers over likes and fans
- Developing an influencer program to drive your subscriptions
- Jumpstarting your content marketing program with partnerships
The talk is part of the BMA Milwaukee monthly keynote luncheon, which begins at 11:30 am CST at the Harley-Davidson Museum. Registration is open to BMA members and non-members. Details and registration information is available on event summary site.
Pulizzi was the keynote speaker at the Widen Summit in 2014, where delivered an engaging talk on The Evolution of Content. The statistics he provided on the importance of content marketing strategy will convince you to come to the BMA luncheon next week (if you aren’t already aware of the power of effective content marketing).
Content marketing is a powerful way attract and retain customers. We hope you’ll join us next week in Milwaukee to learn from the best in the business.