What’s behind a great software release? Great people.
We’re very proud of all the new and exciting features and updates we packed into the Super 7.0 release of the Widen Media Collective - our flagship digital asset management solution. Moreover, we’re proud to introduce you to all of the great people who, collectively, made it happen.
In this video, the project managers and developers present to you the features they worked on in 7.0.
Meet Josey, Libby, Jason, Anna, Dave, Craig, Karla, Deanna, Chris and all the new features, updates and integrations with the Media Collective.
Meet the team behind the Widen Media Collective version 7.0 release
In this video, we highlight the following new features and improvements:
- New search results to improve visibility of assets for a better visual experience
- Updates to the comments feature supporting collaborative workflows
- New attach documents feature for licenses, release forms, and video scripts
- Streamlined upload process with easily accessible 1-step uploading
- New archive assets features using Amazon Glacier for later retrieval and download
- Mobile app v1.0 optimized for searching and viewing assets on mobile devices
- New integration for improved web-to-print template builder capabilities using CHILI Publish
- New integrations with WordPress and Drupal web content management systems
For more details, check out the “highlights of the Widen Media Collective version 7.0 release” blog post.
Would you like to see all the exciting new features and updates? Request a demo to take the tour on your own or schedule a live walk-through with one of our DAM advisors.