Agencies and creative teams have unique needs when it comes to DAM. This is because they’re constantly creating new files and documents, their workflows differ from agency to agency, and their teams have little time for any process outside of concepting and producing. While DAM solutions are not new to the creative world, roadblocks to the adoption of these solutions are common, even in cases where DAM can be of great benefit to agencies and the productivity of their teams.
This whitepaper identifies the roadblocks unique to creative agencies, outlines situations where deploying a DAM solution would most benefit an agency, and calls out the benefits agencies can enjoy as a result of a good DAM solution.
Key benefits for creative agencies include:
- Store and control digital assets in a central location
- Search and share your digital assets on demand
- Repurpose digital assets across multiple channels
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed with controls over rights and access levels
- House and track final projects in a central repository
- Control access to rights-managed assets and avoid licensing issues
- Flexibility to use all mediums appropriately – print, digital, broadcast, online, social, mobile, etc.
This is a great piece for agencies that need help managing their digital assets, but aren’t sure what DAM can do for their business. Get the new white paper here!