The Portals application in Widen’s digital asset management (DAM) system allows you to share a curated selection of assets, in a beautiful, branded environment.
And not to toot our own horn…but portals are popular! There are over 45,718 active portals across our 780+ customer DAM sites — and they are used to share everything from brand guidelines and campaign assets to sales materials, and everything in between.
So we thought it would be fun to hold a portals contest (with prizes!) to inspire and delight our DAM community. All submissions will be shared on the Widen Blog, and five will be featured in our Portals Showcase Webinar — look for registration info in your inbox, soon!
We hope you’ll participate…read on to learn how.
The rules are simple!
Use this submission form to share your portal and how you’re using it. You can create a 16:9 slide with screenshots, or share access to your portal via the link.
Here’s an example of what a portals slide submission could look like:
We will select five portals to feature in our webinar, based on these criteria:
- Clear organization
- Cohesive branding and style
- Strong purpose/use case
Entries must be submitted before midnight EST on July 13, 2022.
In our portals contest, everybody wins:
- Every contestant receives a $25 US (or £25 UK) gift card for Amazon or a charity donation
- Five contestants will be featured in our Portals Showcase Webinar, on July 20 (look for a registration email, soon!)
- One contestant will be awarded the grand prize — a scholarship to attend Rutgers’ Digital Asset Management (DAM) certificate program.
- You can submit multiple entries toward the grand prize (in fact, we encourage you to!) but you will only receive a gift card or charity donation for your first entry.
In addition, all entries will be shared in an article on the Widen Blog.
Why wait? Enter the Widen Portals Contest, today!
So hit us with your best portals!
We hope this contest will be a fun opportunity to share your work with DAM peers — and learn from others.
If you have any questions about contest details, or about Portals functionality in general, don’t hesitate to reach us a firstname.lastname@example.org.