Again, I had the opportunity to provide a preview of what Widen is doing in the SaaS / cloud computing space at the SIIA OnDemand Conference on October 28, 2009. Check out the video from the conference.
Here’s what I talked about:
- Why DAM - Digital Asset Management - deserves recognition among other key enterprise software acronyms
- Why Widen is good at providing DAM SaaS - Digital Asset Management Software as a Service
- How we go about delivering software as an on-demand / hosted DAM provider
- How we differentiate in the market by emphasizing the last “S” in SaaS (backing 60 years of service)
- Widen25 commitment to response times – a new Widen service program
- How Widen uses an aggregate of data and key ratios to help clients understand usage, make comparisons and recommendations for improvement. Read the article: What Those DAM Statistics Can Tell You
Catch All Presentation Videos from SIIA OnDemand -- Keynotes, SaaS/Cloud Insights and Previews
If all you have is 30 seconds to watch a 10-second message, check out the version our marketing team decided to have some fun with: SaaS Remix: Service Is Equally, If Not More, Important Than the Technology
About SIIA OnDemand
SIIA OnDemand is an annual conference produced by the Software & Information Industry Association and is the industry’s most comprehensive ISV conference for understanding the business drivers around SaaS and Cloud Computing. For more information, visit the SIIA OnDemand Home Page.