Guest Blog Post from Ben Johnsen, Widen Sales Representative
Are you familiar with any of these situations?
- Have you ever had to recreate a marketing piece because you did not know where the file was located?
- Do rich media files you need or are working with sometimes disappear, either from misplacing them, someone deleting them, or it had a wrong name?
- Do you use email or an ftp site to transfer files to people who are not at your location, such as sales people, clients or employees working from home?
- Does IT concentrate mainly on business critical functions instead of helping your department out when you need them?
- Does your file storage size vary depending on how business is?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Widen’s digital asset management system would be a good addition to your workflow. With easy search capabilities, extensive metadata fields, roles and permissions, scalability, service and support, Widen’s DAM SaaS helps improve, and can fix any issues you might have when it comes to managing digital media.