It’s been another incredible year for the Widen community and we’re excited to keep building, growing and connecting in 2015!
Before the year closes, we want you to do two things:
1. SAVE THE DATE for the 2015 Widen Summit October 19 - 21 in Madison, WI.
2. Get a line item in your travel budget for your trip to Madison in the fall.
We’re already planning for the 2015 Widen Summit as we intend to double our attendance in uniting the Collective community to share in more memorable learning and networking opportunities (and good old-fashioned fun)!
Based on an overwhelmingly positive review from this year, we have reserved the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club again for the Summit venue and hotel accommodations. We’re also growing our team in all areas of marketing, service and product development to help make the Widen Summit bigger, better and even more dynamic in 2015.
We’re working hard to determine the theme, agenda, speakers and social events. And, we’ll continue to look for ways to make the event more experiential, meaningful and worthwhile for you to attend. We appreciate your valuable feedback, thoughts and ideas from previous summits or other high-value events you have attended, so please contact us if you have any questions or ideas to share. We are always listening!
Registration will open this spring with an all new WidenUserSummit.com, so keep your eyes peeled and ears to the ground for the roll out.
As always, there will be cheese, beer and magic! And, above all else, the Widen Summit will leave you beyond inspired to connect your marketing content with all the people and systems that rely on you.
Continue your learning:
- Join us for the final three Widen Summit webinars in early 2015 and view the first four recordings if you missed the others we have offered.
- See our featured content for takeaways, interviews and reactions from the 2014 Widen Summit experience.
- View the archives for videos, slide decks and takeaways from previous Widen Summits to see how valuable and important it is for all Widen customers to attend.
- Check out the Widen User Summit blog posts covering the highlights from the event this past October.
Thank you for helping to make 2014 a great year for the Widen community. We really can’t wait to see what 2015 holds in store!