There are less than three weeks before we gather for the biggest DAM conference in the Midwest - the Widen Summit! We are pumped for three solid days of learning, networking, problem solving, laughing, best practic(ing) and enjoying more than enough fun, food and drink!
Now in its fourth year, we’re upping our game to deliver the best DAM COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE possible and want you to experience it with us!
Here are the top 10 reasons to join us this year:
1. Share stories and bounce ideas off your fellow Media Collective DAM administrators.
2. Two fabulous keynote speakers! Marketing guru Jonah Berger and storytelling maven Donna Lichaw.
3. Opportunities to connect with major trends across the world of marketing technology - storytelling, agile, content strategy - and at Widen.
4. Opportunities to share and compare experiences and challenges with others.
5. Access to see how other Widen customers are using and integrating their Media Collective sites in creative, innovative and exciting ways!
6. Ample “aha!” moments to learn about all the stuff you could be doing with your Media Collective site. I bet you didn’t know you could do … lots of things.
7. Sessions that take you back to basics. Even if you think you know it all, we have some great DAM best practices that we will cover. Never hurts to refresh your normal!
8. Breakout sessions that cover topics on creative workflows, marketing experiences, insights and data tracking, APIs and integrations, metadata and more metadata, cleanup and optimization, strategy, team building and more.
9. Connect with the Widen team and see what makes the Widen culture so special. We love where we work, what we do and who we serve - you!
10. If the first nine aren’t enough reason, watch this video to see some of the highlights.
The value of attending the Summit grows year after year. Each year, we tackle different trends, build on previous years’ teachings, roll out new features and go over many of the good old-fashioned basics that everyone needs.
One question we’re often asked is whether or not the Summit provides education for DAMsters who have more experience and if there is value in attending year after year. Recently, I was fortunate to connect with some customers and loyal Summit attendees and asked them to give it to me straight. Tell me WHY they think it’s important that to attend the Summit year after year. Here’s what Summit alums said!
“As the global admin for my company, I try to attend the Summit every year so I am up to date with the Widen product roadmap and future software changes. The Summit sessions and content are also very good for helping to see how DAM fits into a wider business context, particularly marketing, and how important DAM is in connecting the dots between value and strategy.” — Frankie Buckle, Carl Zeiss
“I love meeting and talking to all the other DAM admins. I always end up learning just as much from them as I do during the scheduled sessions.” — Valerie DeCleene, Brady
“Why attend every year? Widen solutions and their customers’ integration of those solutions into their day-to-day work are continually evolving. Attending the Summit each year gives me a chance to see what’s new and how different organizations are leveraging the solutions to improve their day-to-day work. I come away with a TON of new ideas every year.” — Dana Henke, CUNA Mutual Group
If you are on the fence about attending the Summit this year, there is still time to register. Get yourself to Madison and cover your hotel costs and we’ll cover the rest! See for yourself just how valuable it is for you as the DAM admin, marketer or leader to be there.
View all the details and register at WidenSummit.com.