In this video interview, Jeremy McKinley, Retail Brand Manager at Trek Bicycle Corporation, explains how crucial digital asset management has been in reshaping the workflow for Trek’s corporate retail marketing. Thanks to Widen DAM, Trek’s marketing team is able to easily find and share the right images for their advertising and make sure that the best images for the Trek brand are made available to their independent dealers.
“I can’t imagine not having a single place for all our retailers to go to for all of our images. As a global company that’s trying to support our retailers and help them do the best business they can, we have to have a place where they can come and get the assets they need to do the marketing they should be doing.”
One of retail’s biggest business challenges is handling all of the media for seasonal marketing activities that needs to be updated frequently. DAM plays a major role in making the right content available where it’s needed and when it’s needed, and ultimately helps to drive engagement with customers.
Benefits of Digital Asset Management for Retailers
- Improve productivity and simplify tedious organization and administration processes by collecting all marketing materials in one central location.
- Quickly find and repurpose existing materials in any popular format for new print, web and in-store promotions.
- Improve internal and external collaboration by using the same master library of images.
- Increase brand consistency and effectiveness across multi-channel campaigns – print, web, social, mobile and display.
- Share market intelligence by tracking activity and usage trends for future budgeting and resource allocation.
Jeremy’s story is a great example for organizations that want to empower the marketing of their independent dealers or sales contractors, but also maintain brand consistency.