Join Widen at the Premiere of Createasphere Digital Asset Management and Explore the Global Issues of DAM with the Experts
February 17th & 18th, 2010 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The Universal Hilton
555 Universal Hollywood Dr.
Universal City, CA
The premiere of Createasphere Digital Asset Management Exposition is specifically designed to bring together technology leaders, entertainment and media organizations and an interdisciplinary group of practitioners to define the future, and current best practices specific to entertainment, broadcast, gaming, advertising and media.
Wednesday, February 17th, 2010
9:00 AM – 10:15 AM
Keynote: Studio Panel - "Vision 2010 and 2020"
Stan Scoggins - Universal, Scott Phelan - Fox Filmed Entertainment, Tim Padilla - Warner Bros., Jamie Voris - NFL, Garrett Smith - Paramount Pictures, Paul Nicholson - ShowTime, Moderated by Dan McGraw - Seven Dials Media
- DAM 101- What is it and what you need to know
- dpBestflow – The Best DAM Resource on the Web
- The 21st Century Career: Digital Librarians, Archivists, Project Management and So Much More
- The Strategic Business Case for DAM: When, Why & ROI
- The DAM Admins Open Source Toolbelt - Free Tools You Need to Know This Year
- Distributing Rich Media: The Competitive Edge Is Knowledge
- Using Social Media in DAM
- Positioning of DAM
- Exploring the Process to Manage, Manipulate & Deliver Video Content
Thursday, February 18th, 2010
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Keynote: "The Evolution of DAM (Digital Asset Management)"
Alex Grossman, Active Storage
- The Role of Taxonomy & Metadata in Digital Asset Management
- Capitalization on Storage
- Metadata - The Message is IN the Media
- Reinventing Everything: The desktop paradigm moves to the web
- Rights Management & Content Protection of Assets
- Managing Worldwide Workflow: Digital Is a Global Initiative
- Order from Disorder: Taming the Digital Chaos
- Powerful Tools & Techniques for Enhancing Searching Capabilities
In addition to two days of panels and keynotes, the Createasphere DAM conference features lunchtime roundtables, networking opportunities, and other community building events and opportunities for education and connection.
For Information and Registration, visit: http://www.createasphere.com/damem_february