The Widen Summit brings over 200 Widen Collective® digital asset management (DAM) practitioners together for three days packed full of learning, professional development, and fun.
Whether 2019 will be your first Summit or your eighth, here are 19 reasons why you should attend!
1. Geek out with other DAM pros. Surround yourself with others who understand and get excited about digital asset management.
2. Learn from others in your industry or role. Round table discussions connect you with other people in your industry or role who are dealing with similar challenges and opportunities.
3. Talk to the people who designed, developed, and support the Collective. Visit the exhibit hall to learn about the latest updates and ask questions.
4. See other Collective sites. Customers show off their Collective sites during customer show and tell sessions.
5. Start the Summit with Widen Essentials. It's an in-depth course addressing the most important concepts in digital asset management and Widen Collective administration.
6. Workshop it. Dive deep into a topic and plan your next moves during a pre-Summit workshop.
7. Crush it with a winning strategy. Spend time thinking about how your DAM system supports your business and team goals.
8. Or get granular with your Collective site. Rethink your metadata tagging or dashboard messages.
9. Peek into the future during the Collective roadmap session. Then start thinking about how you can use those changes to achieve your goals.
10. Share a laugh. We have a lot of fun at the Summit.
11. Learn from keynote speaker Jon Acuff. He is the New York Times Bestselling author of six books including his most recent Wall Street Journal #1 Bestseller, Finish: Give yourself the gift of done.
12. Hear Jake and Nina share the latest research on connectivity in marketing. Will a dance break out during their presentation again?
13. Visit Madison in the fall. You’ll be just blocks away from the State Capitol, Lake Monona, and streets full of shops and restaurants.
14. Enjoy the Monona Terrace. The Summit is hosted in a beautiful convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright that looks over Lake Monona.
15. Watch admins from a variety of industries compete for the trophy in this year's Best DAM contest. Contestants will present their sites during lightning talks and answer audience-submitted questions.
16. Eat some good food. Your Summit ticket includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Tuesday; and breakfast and lunch on Wednesday. It’s in Wisconsin, so there will be cheese!
17. Ask your biggest questions about the Collective in person. Book time for a one-on-one session with Widen staff.
18. Prepare for the future of work with Claire Haidar. Entrepreneur, speaker, and CEO at WNDYR, Claire is passionate about human acceleration and workplace transformation, and will help us be on the cutting edge of work.
19. Leave the Summit with a plan. The Summit is about giving you a variety of skills and knowledge to drive positive change back in your workplace.