It’s been another fantastic year at Widen and we want to take this opportunity to thank our customers, partners, and the entire Widen team for helping us deliver on the Widen promise of creating enjoyable customer experiences!
As we bring in the new year, we reflect on some of our proudest moments in 2014.
View the slide deck for the visual year in review or check out the top 14 list below.
Widen’s Top 14 Advancements in 2014
1. First and foremost, we celebrate what we’ve built in a culture for sharing knowledge and experiences to help our customers do what they do best.
With that, we've solidified our stance as a marketing technology company. We power the content that builds your brand.
2. We redefined our mission to help you do more, so you can be more. Widen’s solutions go beyond DAM. We’re committed to connecting your marketing content by innovating, operating, and servicing software technologies that help you:
- Create and capture new content
- Manage and organize existing content
- Share and distribute relevant content
- Analyze and track successful content
So you can be more productive, efficient, consistent, and differentiated.
3. Our marketing solutions, used by customers of all shapes and sizes, power the content life cycle and help them connect with everyone who needs it.
According to Widen customer 5.11 Tactical, “At the end of the day we make pants. They’re not fashion, they’re part of your gear, your equipment, and what you do for your job. We provide really awesome gear to people who need to be really awesome.”
And Widen’s DAM solution, The Media Collective, helps 5.11 Tactical’s retailers get these people what they need to be awesome. Now that’s powerful.
4. We've established digital asset management at the heart of the marketing technology ecosystem, so you get more from your content across all customer touchpoints.
5. We keep advancing our products in ways that help you do more. Highlights of the Media Collective additions this year include new and improved upload and download options, greater global performance, improved collaboration, more sharing and distribution options, video advancements, asset archive service, detailed asset analytics, improved API capabilities and best-in-class partner integrations.
6. This month, we've launched a totally new user experience that brings your brand into focus. It includes a new site dashboard featuring HTML system messages, spotlight searches, upload drop zones, and activity feed. Plus more options for content discovery and analytics.
7. This year, we’ve welcomed over 80 new Media Collective customers – just like you – to Widen. With our commitment to great customer service, we continue to be a leader in customer satisfaction, as our 2014 survey results show.
8. Widen employees are an amazing team of experts who know how to have fun. We think creatively, share knowledge, follow our passions, and do what we say. Our 2014 survey results show that we have happy employees. And if we’re happy, you’re going to be happy.
9. We've built a great network of partners and integrations. We want you to extend the power of DAM across your marketing technologies and customer experiences, so we’ve aligned with the best.
10. We’ve grown our offering to help marketing and creative teams of all sizes connect marketing content as an organization with multiple products serving different needs – Media Collective, Smartimage and Fine Uploader.
11. We serve a global community of customers who all turn to Widen for their marketing content needs. We have more than 350 customers and hundreds of thousands of users (nearly 2500 admins) in 179 countries. It’s an incredible community of knowledgeable DAMsters.
12. Over 140 customers joined us for our third annual User Summit for learning, networking and fun. The Widen customer community proves to be an awesome mix of passionate and knowledgeable marketing, creative, IT and content management pros. See the takeaways.
13. Learning is a priority at Widen. We provide education at all stages of the customer experience, so you can be the best DAM champion possible. We do this by offering monthly best practices webinars and white papers, thought leadership webinars and white papers, knowledge sharing across all customers in multiple forms, and training advancements for all customers and as individual organizations.
14. We’ve been recognized for our leadership by the industry’s top analysts and influencers, so you know you’re working with the best.
See how you can make the Media Collective your content command center, and the ultimate hub for capturing, organizing, sharing and analyzing your digital assets.
It’s going to be a great 2015, so get in touch to talk about how we can help you do more.