Widen's Project Services, Help Desk and Client Services teams will be helping all Widen Media Collective customers transition to the new User Interface through the start of 2012. The User Interface upgrade is provided free of charge as part of regular monthly subscriptions.
Included with the new UI are significant updates to how your users search for and retrieve digital assets. Upgrades include a modern look and refined layout, improved search capabilities, centralized selection panel and addition of “collections”—a new feature for grouping and sharing assets.
Transitions have begun for select customers. Widen teams will determine schedules and will work with customers to ensure the schedule is appropriate for your users.
1. When Widen Project Services teams determine you qualify for a given UI transition wave, your Widen Project Manager will contact you to conduct a mini site survey to review the configuration options and walk you through the changes.
2. Next, Your Project Manager will work with you to determine a schedule for the transition by setting a date for the switch and training for your administrators.
3. Last, Widen client services teams will work with you to determine what resources you’ll use and/or create to train your end users.
Widen client services teams will be providing the following resources to assist in training your users:
- Template for an email to your general users
- Widen-branded demo video and option for your own branded video training
- Release Notes (for Admin use only)
- New 1-page guide on "what's new & different" for your users
If you have any questions or would like a walk-through of the new UI changes, please contact email@example.com.