At Widen, we understand the importance of a connected user community. When our customers are able to learn from each other they increase the impact of the Widen Collective® at their organization, they advance their skills and confidence, and they even find greater satisfaction in their jobs.
That’s why we nurture our community of Collective customers in many ways — through our annual Widen Summit, Widen User Groups (WUGs), and the Widen Advocate leadership program. And now, we are thrilled to announce the launch of Widen Connect, the place where Collective administrators can connect and grow, online.
Widen Connect goals
Widen Connect is a resource for customers at all stages of their digital asset management (DAM) journey. As an extension of the services in our Support Center, it provides:
- A central location for all educational and enrichment resources
- An easy way to log and track support tickets
- A place to find inspiration, by seeing what other admins are doing
- A peer network, by connecting with the right people at any time
We feel that this last goal, a peer network, is particularly important. Because many Collective admins have a unique — and often solitary — role at their organization, Widen Connect helps them develop valuable professional relationships with people who understand the language of their work.
“I get to see Widen customers benefit from working together and comparing notes at Widen user groups, trainings, workshops, and of course the Widen Summit. It’s exciting to be able to offer space to do this year round and online!”
— Melanie Olsen, Community Relationship Manager
Widen Connect features
The Widen Connect site is comprised of several main elements:
- User forum: Allows users to ask each other questions, philosophize on DAM topics, compare notes, and discover solutions they didn’t know were possible...any day of the year.
- Learning calendar: Provides an aggregated view of all upcoming Widen events, WUG meetings, webinars, and training opportunities, along with links to register.
- Ticket tracker: Users can log and see all of their open support tickets, including any related correspondence to the Widen Support team and status updates.
- Search: With one query, users can find answers to their question across the Support Center knowledge base and user forum.
Together, these tools and resources help Collective admins empower their users and succeed in their job. And it allows customers to elevate each other, learn, mentor, inspire, grow, and take their DAM site to the next level.
Ultimately, this online community belongs to you! And it will continue to evolve and expand to meet your needs and desires, because we have built it with you in mind. So why wait? Register today — you just need your work email address to get started.
Click on the Community login button to register when you are in the site.
We hope you’ll join us. Because we truly believe that when people have ways and reasons to learn from each other, it can be pretty magical.