We value our customers more than anything and in order to provide them with the best experience possible, we have decided to host regional workshops in three cities across the United States to help our customers to connect, learn, and have some fun!
In 2016, Widen customer regional workshops are being scheduled in New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Here’s what you can expect from a regional workshop:
- Compare notes with other Widen Media Collective Users - discuss what works and what doesn’t
- Learn ways to optimize your site and make it better - make changes on site!
- Train yourself on how to train your users
- Schedule a site visit with Widen staff while we are in the area
- Talk about product advancements and provide feedback
- Eating, drinking and general merriment
What would you like to do? It can be specific (“Learn to use Insights to get embed data on my assets”) or more general (“Tips for encouraging use”).
The regional workshops will all follow a similar schedule, with a full day of networking, training, system visits, and site optimization, including a long lunch and followed by a customer appreciation dinner. We’re choosing dates that coincide with Henry Stewart DAM conferences in New York and LA in order to make the most of people’s learning and travel time.
Widen regional customer meetup schedule:
- New York City, NY – May 4, 2016
- Chicago, IL – July 14, 2016
- Los Angeles, CA – November 16, 2016
Contact us if you have questions, ideas, or content you want to see covered or if you would like to arrange a Widen visit to your location while we are there. We can’t wait to see you!