The martech space loves acronyms! The digital asset management (DAM) industry takes the acronym soup to a whole new level with marketing asset management (MAM), media asset management (MAM), brand asset management (BAM), and WAM – that’s Widen Asset Management, our internal DAM system!
Widen brings you another new acronym to remember: SaaSX, or Software-as-a-Service experience. That’s a nod to Elon Musk and SpaceX. Widen is not only a different kind of company, we create a different kind of customer who is knowledgeable, empowered, and prepared for any obstacle or opportunity working with content. Those human and educational elements are why we think we’ve surpassed just offering SaaS but a SaaSX.
Here are the eight dimensions to the Widen SaaSX:
- Software — DAM is what we’re best known for. Add in apps that span the content lifecycle and the complete Widen Collective suite includes Assets, Insights, Portals, Templates, and Workflow. Building on that, we bring you solutions for brand management, product content, and creative operations.
- Services — From Widen’s standard onboarding to central support, we raise the bar on customer service. We put on the white gloves and work gloves with an expanded line of professional services that support you across every phase of the journey. This includes full-service implementations, managed services for part-time and full-time DAM administration, and data migrations from prep to preservation.
- Consulting — You don’t need to go it alone, particularly with the tricky parts of DAM and creative workflow. From workflow configuration to a site refresh, Widen has your back. When it comes to your workflow, we'll work with you to assess your current process and business goals before defining a streamlined workflow using Widen tools. If your DAM is down in the dumps, we’ll pull you out of it with our comprehensive site overhaul or site refresh services to rejuvenate your structures for governance, ingest, metadata, search, access, sharing, and more.
- Integrations — DAM must be integrated with other tools. Bottom line. Widen offers a variety of out-of-the-box connectors and managed integrations with the other tools you use most often. When you need more help working with our APIs, Widen system integration project consulting services help you identify possible integration points, document workflows and scope, construct the integration solution with your partner or ours, and support deployment and testing.
- Training — With our train-the-trainer approach and comprehensive training services, there is no customer left behind. From Widen University online training to Widen Essentials three-day intensives, Widen delivers all the training you need to lead DAM successfully. Need more custom training on-site or at your events? We can do that, too!
- Research — Widen brings more experience than any other DAM SaaS company. That’s why we feel compelled to share our rich knowledge and wisdom with all of you. From our annual connectivity report and ongoing customer surveys sharing trends in martech and DAM data to our UX research focused on usability surveys, field study shadowing, and early release programs, we bring actionable insights that you can take back to your team.
- Community — Widen DAMsters are all invited to engage with other digital librarians, creative, marketing, and IT pros online with the Widen Collective User Group on LinkedIn, a private group where you can post discussion topics and connect with other customers. For those on Slack, you can join the Widen Slack community to message other admins, share ideas, and get advice.
- Events — Widen events take enthusiasm and passion to a whole new level. Since we follow the principles of organizational democracy, we instill these characteristics across our event lineup. Join us for the annual Widen Summit user conference, regional Widen Workshops, or a multitude of other industry events in DAM, martech, creative, content marketing, and more.