In a fast-paced and ever changing world, marketers need to be smarter about making their content go farther and connect faster. That’s why Widen has integrated our SaaS DAM solution, the Media Collective, with ProofHQ — to provide DAM users with a simple, online proofing tool to review, annotate, and approve their digital files in a web browser environment.
Often times the approval process for layouts, images, and other files involves group emails with attachments or printed paper with written signatures. Neither allows for an audit trail of feedback or effective collaboration with the people who must be involved, and both options leave unwanted room for human error. By integrating the Widen Media Collective with ProofHQ, marketing and creative teams can collaborate efficiently on edits and approvals, easily keep track of file versions, and accelerate the delivery of their projects.
Key benefits for Widen and ProofHQ users include:
- Simplified review processes – Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools within a web browser.
- Streamlined approvals – Simplified routing keeps track of all feedback and approvals.
- Configurable workflows – Collaborative workflow and discussion threads set up by an administrator.
- Automated ingestion to DAM – Approved digital assets are automatically sent to the Widen DAM library.
- Access anytime, anywhere – Review proofs on your Mac, PC, smartphone or tablet.