Widen was among the select companies that Forrester invited to participate in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Asset Management For Customer Experience, Q2 2018. In this evaluation, Widen was cited as a Strong Performer among the top thirteen DAM solution providers.
Forrester’s analysts noted Widen’s “attractive UI” that “reference customers praised.” Moreover, Forrester says, “Partners we surveyed ranked Widen as one of the top DAM solutions they implement.” The analysts also note that “…Widen has made significant improvements to its capabilities since our last evaluation, especially in the areas of metadata, search, and work-in-progress functionality.”
Founded in Madison, Wisconsin, Widen recently opened its European headquarters in London to expand the company’s global presence and better support customers in different time zones. Recently, the company launched a string of innovations including:
- An enhanced video management suite and new Video Portals that curate content for teammates, partners, dealers, and others.
- An ever-expanding set of integrations, including artificial intelligence (AI) image recognition, social marketing, creative work, product information management, customer relationship management, and more.
- New professional services that help marketing, creative, sales, and IT teams manage content across its lifecycle.
To assess the state of the digital asset management for customer experience market and see how the vendors stack up against each other, Forrester evaluated the strengths and weaknesses of top DAM vendors. After examining past research, user need assessments, and vendor and expert interviews, they developed a comprehensive set of evaluation criteria.
Request access to the full report: The Forrester Wave™: Digital Asset Management for customer experience, Q2 2018.
Widen’s recognition as a strong performer comes in addition to some of the top accolades in the DAM industry, including:
- DAM vendor of the year according to the Codified DAM Consultant™
- SIIA CODiE award winner for the best DAM solution in 2017 and finalist for best content analytics solution and content management platform in 2018
- DAM software offering the “best value” and “best ease of use” according to users on Capterra
- The DAM vendor with the highest relationship score according to users on G2 Crowd
- Inclusion among the EContent 100 companies that matter most in digital content
We’re just getting started.