What is the current status of your digital asset management system and the metadata within it? If the responsibility of metadata administration is new to you or feel like you need a good refresher on the topic, you won’t want to miss the next #WidenSummit Wednesday Webinar, Mastering Metadata, on Wednesday, January 21 at 12:00 CST. Register here.
This session will help to provide best practices and useful tools to help you improve your metadata roadmap so that you can optimize your DAM system, workflow and overall content usage. Some of the topics covered at this session will be:
- Tips to improve metadata maintenance for the long term
- How to get started with mastering metadata
- How to set up auto-mapping of embedded metadata to save time
- Ways to use analytics to make metadata smarter
- Tips for using dependencies to make metadata entry more efficient
This webinar will cover these topics in detail and offer an open dialogue at the end to discuss specific questions or issues you may be experiencing. Please also come prepared with any new ideas and other proven solutions for metadata administration.
Register now for the “Mastering Metadata” webinar on Wednesday, January 21 at 12:00 CST.
Update: Thanks everyone who participated in a great webinar! If you didn't make it, a recording is available here.