Last month, batch delete for products and new asset insights were released, as well as integrations with Asana, Smartsheet, and Shopify.
Asset insights rebuilt for easier content analysis
Quick Insights has been rebuilt into the new asset insights section on the Asset Digest page. Now, you can easily see how other people are downloading, viewing, and sharing your assets. To learn more about upcoming Insights app improvements, see our blog post.
Edit asset groups during upload – plus, more options
With the correct permissions, uploaders can now edit asset groups, release and expiration dates, and metadata type.
Batch delete products in Entries app
With the correct permissions, you can now delete products in batches in the Entries app.
Integrations with Asana and Smartsheet
Two new integrations with Asana and Smartsheet allow you to sync updates in your project management tool with updates to assets and metadata in the DAM. To request the integration, contact your customer success manager.
Integration with Shopify
Save time by having products and assets in the Collective automatically created or updated in Shopify. To request the integration, contact your customer success manager.
Integration with Acquia Customer Data Platform
If you have the Entries app and Acquia Customer Data Platform (CDP), you can now sync product information between the two platforms to generate things like product recommendations on external sites. Learn more about how to integrate Entries and CDP.
Cropping images in Acquia DAM module
While using the Acquia DAM module to add assets to Drupal content, you can now crop assets in the module.
- On Collective sites that have vanity URLS, download processing time in Portals has been fixed and is now faster.
- An issue with Brand Portal menu links not working has been resolved.
- When exporting search results to a PDF, there was a bug with the description text in the PDF. That has been fixed and now shows the correct description.
- An issue with filter selections in Portals sending users down the page has been resolved.
- Collection card titles in Portals are now easier to edit, no longer requiring several clicks.
- A bug with night theme in Video Portals has been fixed. It is now displaying correctly.
- If you try to upload a file larger than 5 GB in the Workflow app, you will now see an error message before the upload begins rather than after.