This month, we launched two new integrations with Google Sheets and Box, support for the Google Analytics 4 update, as well as new analytics API endpoints.
Google Sheets integration
Save time by automatically syncing new or updated metadata between Google Sheets and the Assets app.
Connect the Widen Collective with your Box file-sharing tool, so that you can upload new or versioned assets in one and have the assets automatically uploaded to the other.
Support for Google Analytics 4 update
Universal Analytics will be retired by Google on July 1, 2023. We’ve added support to help you update your Collective property to GA4 before then. See our support article for instructions on how to make the switch. Admins will receive an in-app reminder about this update.
New analytics endpoints
As part of our Insights rebuild, we’re launching new API endpoints so you can access your asset data in your business intelligence and other data tools. The analytics endpoints are now available for use in version 2.0 of the Widen Collective API: List Asset Downloads, List Asset Shares, List Asset Views. Find more info on the Widen Developer Blog.
- An issue with deleting metadata field values has been resolved.
- Metadata field dropdowns on the Asset Details page are no longer overlapping with other fields or buttons.
- An issue with spacing, font, and text size on the account registration page has been resolved.
- In the Admin app, Dropbox Uploads no longer displays under Upload Settings when the feature is turned off.
- An issue with image frames and saved searches for templates has been resolved.