Throughout November our teams continued to improve features and functionality across the Widen Collective®. These release notes outline the updates and fixes you’ll see.
- If you opted out of the guided tour of your Widen Collective® site or want to watch it again, you can now relaunch it.
Assets: Resolved issues
- The issue with slow page loading times for the Assets Pending Delete page has been resolved.
- The issue with the Asset Digest feature disabling transparency in search result thumbnails has been resolved.
- The issue with search results thumbnail text not correctly indicating the status of attachments has been resolved.
Admin: Resolved issue
- The issue with values entered during user registration not carrying over to the next page has been resolved.
- A new DAM Drupal module was released, with enhanced features and functionality.
- To support our new Drupal Module, there is now a new default client registration for Drupal cloud that can be used in the configuration of the module.
- We now offer an integration with Wrike.
- In Quick View, the metadata drawer is now open by default to streamline access to metadata.
Portals: Resolved issues
- The issue with an additional scroll bar displaying in banner section text boxes has been resolved.
- The issue with featured collections not serving share links for the “Video with Player and Download" option has been resolved.
- The issue with text alignment not displaying in featured collection titles has been resolved.
Templates: Resolved issues
- The issue with an error appearing in a pop-up window when navigating to “All categories” has been resolved.
- The issue with text missing on the All Templates and Manage Templates navigation buttons on the dashboard has been resolved.
- A number of user interface (UI) updates were released in the enhanced proofer.