October was a busy month, with the Widen Summit and continued updates to the Widen Collective®. Read on to learn about the changes and fixes you’ll see.
Assets: Resolved issues
- An issue that delayed the return of search results has been resolved, increasing overall search performance.
- The issue with empty date fields auto-populating with the current date when editing metadata via quick view, has been resolved.
- The issue with PSD files downloading as a PNG from a collection share page — instead of a JPEG — has been resolved.
- We now offer an integration with Wrike.
- A Drupal Cloud Integration has been added to the API setup screen for use with the upcoming Drupal Integration module.
- The UI of the screen to create a new portal has been updated to include future portal types.
Portals: Resolved issues
- The size of the EULA pop-up window — that opens when Download Selection is clicked during asset selection — has been reduced to fit in the display area.
- The issue with not being able to access the editor page of expired portals has been resolved.
Mobile app: Updates
- Our mobile application now supports iOS 15.
Widen Connect: Updates
- Collective admins can now view Widen University course progress for their users. The Accounts screen in Widen Connect shows user registrations for all courses, start and complete dates, percent complete, scores, and Widen User Group (WUG) attendance.
- The case submission form has been expanded to expedite the response from Widen’s Support team. New form fields capture details needed for specific support issues, billing questions, and product feedback.
Other: Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPATs®)
- Widen’s VPATs for for metadata importer, download, and dashboard messages have been published in our support article, "Widen Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPATs®)."