September has now come and gone, and throughout the month our teams were hard at work bringing you the latest and greatest in the Widen Collective®. Take a look at these release notes to learn more about the updates and fixes you’ll see.
- As of September 30, we’ve retired the Download to Filesharing Tools feature. Downloading assets to Dropbox and Box is no longer available.
- To give more prominence to collection share pages, in descriptions for the pages you can include any of these HTML elements: <br>, <b>, <em>, <i>, <strong>, <u>
- On the Choose Details page when you’re uploading assets, you’ll now see a dropdown field to select an upload profile, and the associated metadata, categories, and asset groups/security will display below the profile.
- When you’re setting up Paths notifications, dropdown fields are now listed alphabetically.
- You can now select dependent metadata fields and select from multiple levels of categories when you’re setting up Paths criteria.
- Return to products you’ve previously viewed using the breadcrumbs at the top of the Product Details page.
- We now offer an integration with Getty Images!
Portals: Update and resolved issues
- The issue with not being able to link to collection pages in portals has been resolved.
- The issue with not being able to use filenames that are permissioned as display names in portals has been resolved.