Digital asset management from ideas to analytics
A data-driven content hub that powers your brand from anywhere in the world
Request a demo
Want a better way to create, manage, and distribute your marketing and creative files? Widen's complete cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) platform
promises accessibility and delivery of the right content, to the right people, at the right time.
From digital asset management and online proofing and workflow to web-to-print templates and portals, we offer more choices to connect content and leverage data across the
marketing solutions you use everyday. The powerful features of the Widen Collective™ drive marketing decisions based on real-time analytics, so you can monitor,
control, and share your brand like never before.
Built on more than 65 years of creative workflow experience and 20 years of Software as a Service (SaaS), Widen is a content technology company and the
trusted leader in Digital Asset Management. Experts at Real Story Group, Gartner, Forrester, Top Ten Reviews, and G2 Crowd agree.
How four brands share with Portals.
Learn more about Workflow consulting
See how Workflow can support your team
1. We step on the field with you. Some tech companies implement their software, wave goodbye, and wish you luck. The Widen Customer Experience is a total service approach that never, ever quits. Our experts are like blockers who step in the way of 300-pound problems so you can get to the end zone.
2. We’re DAM black belts. In 1997, we released one of the earliest digital asset management systems. To this day, we’re 100% focused on DAM. That kind of longevity and dedication is rare in the
3. We’ve been in business since 1948. From the peak of print to the rise of digital to the frontiers of immersive media, we’ve adapted to all the seismic shifts in communication. Because we’ve ‘seen it all,’ we’re quick to spot the future – and driven to tap its full potential. We put value
4. We’re independent. Self-funded and stable, we can make the best long-term decisions for our customers. We have no venture capitalists to placate or growth metrics to chase.
6. We get the content lifecycle. From the ‘eureka’ moment to the approval process to the day an asset retires, our DAM handles all the grunt work. Content has its own ‘Circle of Life,’ and we keep it turning here in Pride Rock Madison, Wisconsin.
7. Culture is our rocket fuel. Widen is certified as a WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Workplace™. We employ people with developmental challenges in partnership with Madison-based Community Support Network. Our CEO (Chief Eudaimonia Officer) Matthew Gonnering gives one heck of a TEDx Talk. And list the goes on. We think people who love what they do and where they do it will aim for the moon.
8. Then + Now. We keep one hand in the past and one in the future. If you need original photography services, retouching, or a catalog product, we’re on it. If you want the most useful digital asset management system a company can own, we’ve got that covered too.
9. We’re 100% cloud. Our customers deserve the best scalability, ease, and security a tech company can offer. That’s why we built the Widen Collective on top notch cloud infrastructure. No matter how fast you move and grow, we keep pace.
10. We’re obsessed with security. Widen bulletproofs your assets. We participate in regular security audits and penetration tests – and continue to pass with flying colors.
11. We make marketing flow. Some tech companies make fancy features for
12. Pay for what you use. We tailor Widen Collective to your needs. Pay based on the numbers of users and the optional features you choose. Request a proposal, and we’ll break down the pricing for you.
13. We play nice. A number of popular technology platforms integrate with the Widen Collective. Our API makes it easy for you to take DAM anywhere you need to go.
14. We’re our own customer. We’re the primary test subject for our digital asset management software. Our digital content production,
15. We’re educators. Part of our mission is to turn you and your team members into DAM champions, advocates, and administrators. So, we provide oodles of resources to make that happen. Come to live Widen Workshops, learn online, or join us at the annual Widen Summit to get your DAM on.
16. We give a DAM. Marketing and creative people face many of the same challenges no matter where they work. That’s our tribe. We know its pains and aspirations. We measure our success by yours.
17. We love DAM wordplay. And we are aDAMant about funDAMentally changing the way your product marketing flows!