Welcome to Widen
Do you know what it means to be eudaimonious?
People who work at Widen are as committed to our customers’ success as they are to their own and the company’s. Regardless of whether we have active job listings, we’re always looking for people with experience in prepress, customer service, software development, sales and marketing to help us advance Widen’s brands and services.
So, send us your resume and area of interest. Our door is always open.
Send resumes to:
Human Resources Director
Widen Enterprise, Inc.
6911 Mangrove Lane
Madison, WI 53713
Widen was recognized by In Business Madison as one of Madison’s Best Workplaces in 2012 and 2013!
Front End Software Developer
Research and Development
We take collaboration seriously by working in a cubical-free environment that combines marketing, project management, testing, and developers into small project team “pods”. Creativity is fostered through flexible schedules and work locations, hacker days, and frequent developer-led lunch and learns. We value group discussion and user feedback over documentation and heavy processes. Check out more on our culture at http://www.pinterest.com/widenenterprise/pins/
The competitive landscape of our products drives us to adopt technologies that allow high developer productivity and instant feedback loops. We use AngularJS, PhoneGap, Jersey, GitHub, Grunt, Karma and more. Read more about how we utilize Amazon Web Services at http://aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/widen/
Our ideal candidate would have:
- At least 2 to 3 years experience developing web-based applications
- A passion for quickly adopting new technologies
- Willingness to learn from others and teach your peers
Software Implementation & Training Specialist
As a Software Implementation and Training Specialist, you’ll work with our customers to implement our software and help the customer lead and manage change. You will guide customers through the process as they introduce Widen applications to their teams, from inception through training the customer end users. You’ll develop creative strategies with your customers to achieve a common end goal of a successful launch and adoption of new applications. Professional relationships with client administrators will be built, as you lead and initiate customer interactions, adapting your communication techniques to properly relate to different audiences. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. No two days are the same as you work with a wide variety of customers across a multitude of industries.
- Handle multiple new client implementations from the sales/marketing transition to end user training
- Work closely with Project Management team and facilitate customer feature additions that require Development or Project Management interaction
- Create project schedules, meet deadlines, and communicate changes to all stakeholders
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and to build and deepen client relationships
- Create and deliver technical training content for customers in the use and implementation of Widen applications
- Assist in developing universal customer facing deliverables in support of training (i.e. webinar or video scripts, feature documentation, product configuration templates, presentations, white papers)
- Follow-up with customers and internal staff to evaluate the effectiveness of training, identify needs, and solicit feedback
- Bachelors degree in project management, computer/technology, graphics, business related fields or equivalent
- Two to four years experience in a customer service role or technical training role
- Familiarity with Adult Learning concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Widen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Although actual openings at any given time may vary, we most often look for people with experience in Software Development, Marketing, Customer Service, Project Management or related fields. If you would like to submit a resume for future consideration, please indicate your area of interest on your resume or cover letter.