Welcome to Widen
Do you know what it means to be eudaimonious?
People who work at Widen are as committed to our customers’ success as they are to their own and the company’s. Regardless of whether we have active job listings, we’re always looking for people with experience in prepress, customer service, software development, sales and marketing to help us advance Widen’s brands and services.
So, send us your resume and area of interest. Our door is always open.
Send resumes to:
Human Resources Director
Widen Enterprise, Inc.
6911 Mangrove Lane
Madison, WI 53713
Widen was recognized by In Business Madison as one of Madison’s Best Workplaces in 2012 and 2013!
Help Desk – Software Support
Widen Enterprises is a leader in the data asset management software industry. Our software centralizes and distributes images, videos, and other digital files for Fortune 500 companies,
non-profit organizations, and educational institutions. We are embarking on the creation of new products and need additional people to join our growing team.
We have a new opening for a Help Desk Support Representative to provide customer support for our software services division. This person will also support ongoing needs for training, educational sessions and Software-as-a-Service configurations.
- Handles daily Help Desk triage, through email, live chat and phone.
- Supports web-based products and services.
- Interacts with customers and troubleshoots problems to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Interacts with other members of the Project Management, Development and QA teams to effectively handle issues to be resolved.
- Assists with client training, generally through online meetings.
- Assists in maintaining online knowledge base.
- Education generally equivalent to an Associates degree from a two-year technical school in the fields of Computer Science, Communications or related technical field.
- Related experience in technical support or in web development environment.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Macintosh and Windows computer systems including peripherals, networking concepts, and software is a plus.
- Customer service background/experience preferred.
Although actual openings at any given time may vary, we most often look for people with experience in Prepress, Customer Service, Project Management, Software Development, Sales, Marketing, or related fields. If you would like to submit a resume for future consideration, please indicate your area of interest on your resume or cover letter.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Widen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.