Welcome to Widen
Do you know what it means to be eudaimonious?
People who work at Widen are as committed to our customers’ success as they are to their own and the company’s. Regardless of whether we have active job listings, we’re always looking for people with experience in prepress, customer service, software development, sales and marketing to help us advance Widen’s brands and services.
So, send us your resume and area of interest. Our door is always open.
- Software Implementation & Training Specialist
- Widen Advisor (Inside Sales)
- Front End Software Developer
Send resumes to:
Human Resources Director
Widen Enterprise, Inc.
6911 Mangrove Lane
Madison, WI 53713
Widen was recognized by In Business Madison as one of Madison’s Best Workplaces in 2012 and 2013!
Software Implementation & Training Specialist
As a software implementation and training specialist, you’ll work with our customers to implement our software and help the customer lead and manage change. You will guide customers through the process as they introduce Widen applications to their teams, from inception through training the customer end users. Collaboratively, you’ll develop creative strategies with your customers to achieve a common end goal of a successful launch and adoption of new applications. Professional relationships with client administrators will be built, as you lead and initiate customer interactions, adaptively changing communication techniques to properly relate to different audiences. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. No two days are the same as you work with a wide variety of customers across a multitude of industries.
Job responsibilities include:
- Handle multiple new client implementations from the sales/marketing transition to end user training
- Work closely with Project Management team and facilitate customer feature additions that require development or Project Management interaction
- Create project schedules, meet deadlines, and communicate changes to all stakeholders
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and to build and deepen client relationships
- Create and deliver technical training content for customers in the use and implementation of Widen applications
- Assist in developing universal customer facing deliverables in support of training (i.e. webinar or video scripts, feature documentation, product configuration templates, presentations, white papers)
- Follow-up with customers and internal staff to evaluate the effectiveness of training, identify needs, and solicit feedback
- Bachelors degree in project management, computer/technology, graphics, business related fields or equivalent
- Two to four years experience in a customer service role or technical training role
- Familiarity with Adult Learning concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
Widen Advisor (Inside Sales)
Reports to: Advisor Team Manager
Widen is a marketing technology company, which today provides cloud-based Digital Asset Management (DAM) services and software solutions to assist customers with the creation, management and distribution of images, videos, and other marketing, creative and brand assets.
Widen is looking for a highly motivated individual to help with the ongoing acquisition of new software customers. The role consists of inbound lead handling from inquiry to close utilizing Widen’s resource-based selling techniques for new customer acquisition.
The primary area of focus for the Advisor will be new customer acquisition with companies that need DAM solutions and have identified themselves as in the market for DAM through the information they provide as a result of Widen inbound marketing efforts.
Advisor will work closely with Marketing team. To also work with Technical Communications teams including: Project Management, Help Desk and Client Development.
Specific Advisor responsibilities include:
- Respond to inbound leads and maintain contact throughout buying process
- Identify additional stakeholders involved in the buying process
- Create and distribute relevant information based on buying cycle stage
- Schedule appointments for needs assessments and product demonstrations
- Present Widen story and provide online product demonstrations
- Assemble and provide agreements and pricing proposals
- Manage pipeline of activity and report progress
- Interact with customer relationship management system to track progress
- Additional project opportunities in social media marketing, product marketing research, content marketing & thought leadership
The ideal candidate possesses at least two to five years of sales/marketing/business development experience in a software or services environment with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. All candidates must possess professional verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills with a time management focus, ability to navigate online sources of information quickly, conversant with social media and networking, and advanced knowledge of Office applications. CRM experience preferred.
Watch customer video interviews, learn more about the product offering, and understand our 66-year history of innovation. Widen offers a competitive salary and incentive package along with an outstanding work environment that consists of exceptional talent, flexibility, and the ability to use the latest technologies.
Front End Software Developer
Research and Development
We take collaboration seriously by working in a cubical-free environment that combines marketing, project management, testing, and developers into small project team “pods”. Creativity is fostered through flexible schedules and work locations, hacker days, and frequent developer-led lunch and learns. We value group discussion and user feedback over documentation and heavy processes. Check out more on our culture at http://www.pinterest.com/widenenterprise/pins/
The competitive landscape of our products drives us to adopt technologies that allow high developer productivity and instant feedback loops. We use AngularJS, PhoneGap, Jersey, GitHub, Grunt, Karma and more. Read more about how we utilize Amazon Web Services at http://aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/widen/
Our ideal candidate would have:
- At least 2 to 3 years experience developing web-based applications
- A passion for quickly adopting new technologies
- Willingness to learn from others and teach your peers
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Widen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Although actual openings at any given time may vary, we most often look for people with experience in Software Development, Marketing, Customer Service, Project Management or related fields. If you would like to submit a resume for future consideration, please indicate your area of interest on your resume or cover letter.