High up in the cloud. Always within reach. Just the way your digital assets should be.
Harnessing the power of the Amazon Web Services cloud, our Software-as-a-Service DAM helps you keep brand assets within reach at all times.
SaaS digital asset management means you can effectively store, retrieve & share those assets from your web browser, empowering your creative and marketing workflows.
- Access anywhere you can connect to the Internet.
- Never worry about installing software updates again.
- Get the best customer service in the industry.
To learn more about AWS security, see
the Widen AWS Service Utilization PDF.
About Widen Software as a Service
Technology, Infrastructure and Service
Centered around our flagship Digital Asset Management (DAM) product, the Media Collective supports the digital media lifecycle by powering the creation, management, and distribution of digital media assets to multiple channels. By leveraging cloud-computing resources, the SaaS applications of the Media Collective are highly configurable, scalable and cost-effective for organizations of all sizes.
Widen Research & Development teams have been developing software in support of clients’ creative, production and marketing operations for 16 years. As a pioneer in the graphic communications industry since 1948, Widen leverages extensive graphic arts knowledge of Mac OS and Windows operating systems, complex file types, various file formats, and color space conversions to master digital file components. Learn more about who we are.
Once a client decides to purchase the Widen Collective, steps to implement include:
- Site Survey to review all features and configuration points
- Users and assets imported via Widen bulk upload (recommended)
- Beta site testing and metadata entry by top-level administrators
- General user and administrative training sessions
- Client feedback and updates
- Final review and sign-off before launch
- Final training and launch to client end-users
The SaaS Advantage
- Faster implementation than installed
- Greater user adoption
- Automatic upgrades
- On-demand scalability
- Pay-for-what-you-use pricing
Help Desk / Technical Support
- The Widen Help Desk is available via phone & chat from 7:00 AM to 5:00 pm CST
- Toll Free: 1-877-WIDEN25 (1-877-943-3625 USA, Canada & Virgin Islands only)
- International callers: 1-608-332-9218
- Widen Help Desk email Address: email@example.com
- Technical systems are monitored 24/7
Media Collective Integration
- Widen integrates with many third-party applications and databases. Each integration is evaluated and discussed with development teams to finalize the solution.
- Widen’s API can also be purchased with the Media Collective to integrate with local network workflows. The Widen API consists of a local hardware/software configuration that stores digital asset data for local access and business continuity.
Site Administration and Reporting
- User setup and security, along with digital asset upload, organization and security can all be controlled through an Admin application contained in the Widen Media Collective.
- Along with site setup, most actions in the Media Collective are tracked and can be accessed through the Reporting application. At any time, Administrators can run reports on users, assets, and asset orders by date range. Reports can be downloaded in CSV or XLS formats. Any information that cannot be obtained through the Reporting application can be requested and Widen can retrieve data in a readable format. To learn more about Administrator capabilities, see Widen’s Admin Playbook.
Widen releases upgrades to the Media Collective two to four times a year. The releases are free and automatic to all Media Collective customers. All customers receive universal changes that come from feedback and ideas by other Media Collective users, market research and competitive intelligence. Prior to each release, customers are notified of the upcoming enhancements, so they can notify their user base. Training resources including videos and release notes are provided.