Do it all with the
Work gets easier when you use Widen’s digital asset management software to create, manage, share and analyze your digital assets.
- Creative tool integration
- Video management
- Web CMS integration
- Brand portals
- Lifecycle and rights management
- Asset archiving
- Usage analytics
Make our cloud-based digital asset management software your content command center.
Take command from the system dashboard
Meet Brady, the Marketing Director at a mid-size global company. He wants a better way for his teams to activate their digital assets, get them to people who need them, and gain visibility into how they’re being used.
- Set customized system messages
- Add new assets via drag & drop
- Promote featured collections and spotlight smart searches
- Get visibility into all assets with asset activity feed
Access and search from anywhere
And meet Mark, the sales rep for the global company who wants to show his customers the latest product images and videos on his mobile tablet and smartphone. Mark doesn’t need to email his marketing team for images. Instead, he finds them easily and connects to the right content, from anywhere in the world.
- Controlled access via user roles and permissions
- Quick keyword and category search to easily narrow results
- Convert image and video formats on-the-fly
Maximize creative workflow
Here’s Jayden, a web designer at the global company. She wants to update the product page on their website and design a sales aid that showcases their new images, so she uses the DAM system to find a range of images and videos for her layouts.
- Leverage creative integrations like WordPress and InDesign
- Track versions and changes to master assets
- Automatically update digital assets with dynamic resizing and
Upload, edit and share with ease
This is Kevin. He’s the Marketing Coordinator and DAM administrator at the company. He manages the company’s Media Collective site, and uploads new images to the DAM system, then edits and releases them. He can also add approved product images to a collection for remote access by users with no login needed. An email alert notifies the different user groups that the portal is ready to show, share, and download images.
- Upload via drag & drop, upload wizard, or upload pane
- Batch upload and apply or edit metadata
- Set release dates and approvals
- Share digital assets via links, embed codes, and collections
The end benefit?
Mark has made his customers extremely happy and now has more time to keep selling.
- He conducts more meetings remotely by sharing image links directly from the Media Collective.
- He collaborates with his team and shares product feedback from customers.
- He can help generate revenue by accelerating the time to market.
Jayden completes the company web page and sales aid in the same day. Now she can devote more time to other projects.
- She repurposes the new images in other product launch materials to strengthen brand consistency.
- She helps the company avoid unnecessary costs of re-creating and reproducing lost assets.
- She reduces image rights violations through automated rights management alerts.
Brady is in the driver’s seat, commanding their content from one central location.
- He rests easy, knowing their content is connecting to the right people on demand.
- He tracks and shares data about how and where the company’s digital assets are being used.
- He connects revenue opportunities across various channels.
Kevin can be more strategic about supporting the marketing team.
- He becomes more productive with less time spent responding to email and phone requests – from the media, agencies, and employees – for the company’s digital assets.
- He provides self-serve access for staff and other designers, anywhere in the world who need the company’s
There’s something for everyone!
Get a comprehensive view of all your digital asset activity with our tracking and reporting features. Analyzing asset usage presents a clear picture of your most powerful assets, and allows for data driven decisions about which assets to maintain long term.
- Asset popularity, views, downloads, orders
- Intended use of assets
- Detailed data exports
Sharing and linking
Host your master assets on the Media Collective, then easily share and link to them without duplicating them elsewhere. When you link and share, instead of downloading, you gather analytics on your digital assets.
- Embed codes, social sharing, and collections
- Download assets to Box and Dropbox
- Customize images on-the-fly via dynamic image links
Creative tools integrations
Our integrations allow creative teams to leverage assets in the applications where they work every day, and become more collaborative, productive, and consistent with their brands.
- ProofHQ integration for online proofing
- AtTask integration for work management
- InDesign plugin to drag and drop assets into page layout
We’ve mastered images, but the Media Collective is great at managing video, too. Upload, preview, tag, clip, transcode, share, embed, publish and analyze video in virtually any format.
- Upload videos of any size, length and resolution
- Full length HD previews
- Full xmp metadata read and write
- Upload one high res video and convert on-the-fly to other format
- Commenting and approval workflows
- Easy share links
- Publish to social sites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Embed codes compatible with all devices and browsers
- Complete analytics
- Adaptive bitrate streaming
- Archive-level storage for historical videos and project zip files
Web Content Management integrations
When it comes to powering your digital assets, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management go hand in hand. Digital assets are key to all online interactions, so we’ve designed our WCM integrations to bring them to the forefront and promote a better customer experience.
- Search and embed digital assets into webpages
- Manage digital assets in one place for smart version control
Our brand portals – or collections – allow you to extend brand assets beyond the core library. Customized pages let you share groups of digital assets with users and non users for viewing and download.
- Point and click to build branded shared collections
- Enable different levels of interaction per collection
Lifecycle and rights management
Accommodate your digital assets at every stage of their use and control every asset that builds your brand.
- Control who can see and interact with your digital assets at any stage
- Ensure rights management using a variety of protocols
Our asset archive feature helps you keep an historical reference of your digital assets and manage them at a lower cost.
- Search and preview all archived assets in your library
- Maintain all history while saving on storage costs
High up in the cloud,
yet always within reach
We harness the power of Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure. That means your assets are safe, secure, and easy to access anywhere, anytime.
Zero to DAM
in no time flat
We’ll have you up and running in 6 to 8 weeks. That includes asset upload, data transfer, site configurations, branding, training and launch support.
Our approach is to treat our customers like partners. The result? Happy DAM. Take a look and see what you’re getting yourself into if you join the Widen community.