Get the right content to the right people at the right time with our leading cloud-based digital asset management platform.
The Widen Collective® empowers high-performing teams to create compelling, meaningful, and measurable digital experiences. Manage your assets across the entire content lifecycle with Assets, Insights, Portals, Templates, and Workflow, and a completely integrated digital ecosystem.
Our onboarding, training, customer experience, professional services, and content production experts will guide you through your toughest workflow challenges, so you can be your best.
With 70+ years of creative workflow experience and 20+ years of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), we've learned a thing or two about mastering content management.
That longevity is rare in the
Focused on service and fueled by a global community of users, we do what we say and strive to the best part of your day, every day.
1. We step on the field with you. Some tech companies implement their software, wave goodbye, and wish you luck. The Widen customer experience is a total service approach that never, ever quits. Our experts are like blockers who step in the way of 300-pound problems so you can get to the
2. We’re DAM black belts. In 1997, we released one of the earliest digital asset management systems. To this day, we’re 100 percent focused on DAM. That kind of longevity and dedication is rare in the
3. We’ve been in business since 1948. From the peak of print to the rise of digital to the frontiers of immersive media, we’ve adapted to all the seismic shifts in communication. Because we’ve seen it all, we’re quick to spot the future – and driven to tap its full potential. We put value over being first.
4. We’re independent. Self-funded and stable, we can make the best long-term decisions for our customers. We have no venture capitalists to placate or growth metrics to chase.
5. Our customers rock. From Fortune 100 enterprises to world-famous universities, we serve over 600 organizations in 158 countries. We have customers in virtually every industry.
6. We get the content lifecycle. From the "
7. Culture is our rocket fuel. Widen is certified as a WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Workplace™. We employ people with developmental challenges in partnership with Madison-based Community Support Network. Our CEO (Chief Eudaimonia Officer), Matthew Gonnering, gives one heck of a TEDx Talk. And list the goes on. We think people who love what they do and where they do it will aim for the moon.
8. Then + now. We keep one hand in the past and one in the future. If you need original photography services, retouching, or a catalog product, we’re on it. If you want the most useful DAM system a company can own, we’ve got that covered, too.
9. We’re 100 percent cloud. Our customers deserve the best scalability, ease, and security a tech company can offer. That’s why we built the Widen Collective™ on top-notch cloud infrastructure. No matter how fast you move and grow, we keep pace.
10. We’re obsessed with security. Widen bulletproofs your assets. We participate in regular security audits and penetration tests – and continue to pass with flying colors.
11. We make marketing flow. Some tech companies make fancy features for show. We design every function for your real marketing and creative processes. You’ll find everything you’d expect in a top DAM system and things you won’t get from anyone else. Check out the Collective’s key features.
12. Pay for what you use. We tailor the Collective to your needs. Pay based on the numbers of users and the optional features you choose. Request a proposal, and we’ll break down the pricing for you.
13. We play nice. A number of popular technology platforms integrate with the Collective. Our API makes it easy for you to take DAM anywhere you need to go.
14. We’re our own customer. We’re the primary test subject for our DAM software. Our digital content production, marketing, and creative teams use our tech and services to do their work. They give us sharp, real-world feedback.
15. We’re educators. Part of our mission is to turn you and your team members into DAM champions, advocates, and administrators. So, we provide oodles of resources to make that happen. Come to live Widen Workshops, learn online, or join us at the annual Widen Summit to get your DAM on.
16. We give a DAM. Marketing and creative people face many of the same challenges no matter where they work. That’s our tribe. We know your pains and aspirations. We measure our success by yours.
17. We love DAM wordplay. And we are