Watch this free webinar to learn more about how New Balance and Fanatics use a digital asset management (DAM) solution to streamline their content workflows and deliver omnichannel customer experiences.
Content comes in many forms, and has countless sources and destinations. It changes with new messaging, visual styles, and product updates. Quite simply, content can be difficult to manage!
We’ve been solving these challenges for 20 years.
Take the guessing game out of your workflow with the cloud-based Widen Collective®.
Bring content together
Create a searchable, shareable library of your photos, videos, documents, podcasts, and product information
Send it anywhere
Distribute content to any person or system to support sales, marketing, and e-commerce
Accelerate your workflows
Use automation to guide content through creation, review, approval, and distribution
Director of Digital Marketing & E-commerce
Widen has thrived for more than 70 years because:
We want to be the best part of your day, so you can reach your highest potential – every day.
With offices in the United States and Europe, Widen helps you increase marketing efficiency anywhere in the world.
“Widen was a great match. We wanted something that was SaaS-based and something that was adaptable.”
“Widen has helped us serve an international market by being a tool that communicates. It's allowed for more open communications, which helps our markets grow.”
“We knew there was an opportunity to become more data driven and ultimately improve audience segmentation to create media and content efficiencies, cost efficiencies, and use the power of data to breakdown our “cheese silos” in order to activate Sargento’s go-to-market strategy as a whole.”
“We've built elaborate systems around the DAM, leveraging Widen's API to create a photo management workflow. Widen's product is core to our current ecosystem.”
Clear Channel Outdoor
1. We step on the field with you.
Some tech companies implement their software, wave goodbye, and wish you luck. The Widen customer experience is a total-service approach that never, ever quits. Our experts are like blockers who step in the way of 300-pound problems so you can get to the endzone.
2. We're DAM black belts.
In 1997, we released one of the earliest digital asset management systems. To this day, we’re still focused on advancing DAM. That kind of longevity and dedication is rare in the martech industry. We create, use, and dream DAM like it’s an art form (which we think it is).
3. We've been in business since 1948.
From the peak of print to the rise of digital to the frontiers of immersive media, we’ve adapted to all the seismic shifts in communication. Because we’ve seen it all, we’re quick to spot the future – and driven to tap its full potential. We put value over being first.
4. Delivering superior customer experience with DAM+PIM.
We have our eye on the future to ensure our users have the right tools to create quality experiences at every touchpoint in the customer journey.
5. We're independent.
Self-funded and stable, we can make the best long-term decisions for our customers. We have no venture capitalists to placate or growth metrics to chase.
6. Our customers rock.
From Fortune 100 enterprises to world-famous universities, we serve over 700 organizations in 175 countries. We have customers in virtually every industry.
7. We get the content lifecycle and brand management.
From product data to rich media, we handle your entire content lifecycle to keep your workflows efficient and your brand consistent.
8. Then + now.
We keep one eye on the past and one on the future. If you need a centralised marketing content library for your workgroup, we've got that. If you need a heavily integrated DAM system to manage complex marketing and sales workflows for a global enterprise, we've got that covered, too.
9. We're 100 percent cloud.
Our customers deserve the best scalability, ease, and security a tech company can offer. That’s why we built the Widen Collective® on top-notch cloud infrastructure. No matter how fast you move and grow, we keep pace.
10. We're obsessed with security.
Widen bulletproofs your content. We participate in regular security audits and penetration tests – and continue to pass with flying colors.
11. We make marketing flow.
Some tech companies make fancy features for show. We design every function for your real marketing and creative processes. You’ll find everything you’d expect in a top DAM system and things you won’t get from anyone else. Check out the Collective’s key features.
12. Pay for what you use.
We tailor the Collective to your needs. Pay based on the optional features you choose. Request a proposal, and we’ll break down the pricing for you.
13. We play nice. A number of popular technology platforms integrate with the Collective. Our API makes it easy for you to take DAM anywhere you need to go.
14. We're our own customer. We’re the primary test subject for our DAM software. Our marketing and creative team use our tech and services to do their work. They give us sharp, real-world feedback
15. We're educators. Part of our mission is to turn you and your team members into DAM and PIM champions, advocates, and administrators. So, we provide oodles of resources to make that happen. Come to Widen User Groups, learn online, or join us at the annual Widen Summit to get your DAM on.
16. We give a DAM. Marketing and creative people face many of the same challenges no matter where they work. That’s our company. We know your pains and aspirations. We measure our success by yours.
17. We love DAM wordplay. And we are aDAMant about funDAMentally changing the way your product marketing flows!