The 2016 In-House Creative Services Report is here! And it shows that creatives are increasingly in need of ways to manage their organization’s brand assets, especially when they’re competing for creative dollars, showing they’re a well-run business within a business, and proving their creative ROI. It’s no surprise then, that digital asset management (DAM) has become a mission-critical tool for creatives to provide more value. In fact, 49% of the creative teams surveyed in the report are using DAM systems today.
Widen sponsored the report by The BOSS Group, Cella Consulting, and InSource this year for that very reason. We support creatives all over the world with the Widen Collective – our cloud-based DAM solution that centralizes and controls all kinds of creative files, like photos, videos, logos, graphics, and more – and strive to stay on top of their needs, so we can deliver software tools that support the complex world they work in.
Highlights from the report:
- Use of project management and DAM systems are still on the rise, and more organizations are dedicating roles to supporting those systems.
- The majority of creative teams commission custom photography and provide video production services.
- Creative teams see brand knowledge as part of their job and offer services that support the brand.
- Efficient communication of creative direction and sharing of files across different business locations is a constant challenge.
- Unlike many internal teams at organizations, creative teams want to work with the newest technology and software packages.
Get all the details in the 2016 In-House Creative Services Industry Report now!
Learn more about The Changing Landscape of Digital Asset Management for in-house creative teams in this post by Les Johnson from February 2013.
Contact a Widen advisor today to learn how a reliable DAM solution can solve big creative challenges.