Among all the great new features and updates with the 7.0 release of the Widen Media Collective, the new Digital Asset Archive feature has the potential for the most implications to your bottom line.
Quite simply, many organizations are dealing with overwhelming amounts of data. All of this data is meaningful – they are assets. You want to hold on to all of this “stuff”, whether it be historical content, old versions, RAW video, or zip files for big InDesign projects from last year’s campaign.
You can now save all of your assets and save a ton on storage!
Widen's Asset Archive is a secure, replicated cloud archive using Amazon Glacier cold storage. You can have full search and download ability at a very low storage cost (pennies per GB) with Widen’s core digital asset management solution.
- All asset types may be archived or uploaded as “archived assets”
- Search on archived assets’ metadata and preview all files
- Archived assets are securely & redundantly stored in multiple data facilities
- Archived assets can only be found by those with permission; kept separate from active assets and left out of search results
- Order archived assets in the same formats as other assets with a few hour delay. Email notifications are sent as soon as order is available.
View more details and a video tutorial of the new Widen Asset Archive.
See more highlights of the Widen Media Collective v7.0 release including: new mobile app, WCM and web-to-print integrations, collaborative comments and more.
Contact the Widen Advisor Team to talk with us about your archiving needs.