It’s more than great food, rock climbing, and pizza making. The 2014 User Summit is an awesome user event dedicated to learning, networking, and socializing in a variety of ways. But who better to tell you about what it was like to be at the User Summit, than a Widen user who attended?
John George is a seasoned digital asset archivist and self-proclaimed DAM lover, but a newbie to the Widen Media Collective. Read John’s journal, below, to learn his perspective on traveling to Madison, engaging with other Media Collective users, and applying learnings back at the office.
John’s journal covers these DAM topics about his experience at the 2014 Widen User Summit:
- Choosing the Widen Media Collective as a DAM solution
- Getting to the User Summit in Madison, WI
- DAM admin titles and backgrounds
- Asset category structure and more to think about
- Key learnings from the User Summit
- Parting thoughts about DAM and Widen
Get in touch with the Widen Advisor team to learn more about the Widen community.