We’re only 9 days away from the second annual Widen User Summit, our digital asset management user conference hosted right here in beautiful downtown Madison, Wisconsin. We have 110 people registered for the 3-day event for Widen customers October 14-16.
If you or one of your colleagues have yet to register, we’re allowing for a few last minute registrations at WidenUserSummit.com/register
This year’s theme is “Inspiring Harmony” and that’s exactly what we’re doing as we bring together 100+ people of many varied roles from 70 organizations across 30 different industries. Inspiring Harmony plays to the increasingly important role of an interconnected technology experience for creative, marketing, IT and knowledge management professionals worldwide.
For more program info, check out our blog post Countdown to the 2013 Widen User Summit.
Here’s a look at the makeup of the registrants to date, including breakout by new vs. returning, role, location and industry.
New Special Guest Speaker Added!
Bill Preller, the Senior Director of Specialty Business at Case IH North America, will give a presentation during lunch on Wednesday titled Strategic Brand and Organizational Alignment for Achieving Extraordinary Results.
Preller’s presentation will be a case study in how a brand with a strong legacy, but which had gotten lost with little differentiation in the market, defined itself in the context of its own strengths and the needs of the core customer segment, and in the process created powerful organizational alignment between marketing, sales and operations. The results are nothing short of spectacular in a traditionally slow, unglamorous, capital goods industry.
For our audience, Bill will certainly include a strong reference to the utilization of digital assets, both in the presentation itself, but also as a common brand driver across all channels and audiences.
Check out Bill Preller’s full bio at CaseIH.com.
10 Reasons to Join Us for the Monday Welcome Reception
While Bill Preller’s presentation gives us all something to look forward to on Wednesday Oct. 16, we hope you can join us Monday Oct. 14 for the opening welcome reception at DLUX.
Here’s 10 reasons to join us Monday:
1. Meet many of your peers before the conference officially begins.
2. Meet the whole Widen team and have a specialty cocktail (or 2…) on us.
3. Enjoy as many yummy sliders as you can handle from standard to DLUX, white bean or turkey burger with cheddar and bacon (of course).
4. Pair up your sliders and fries with some fabulous shakes - pumpkin cheesecake, red velvet, or salted caramel pecan.
5. We’re going to have our world famous magician there!
6. Meet 1-on-1 time with your key Widen contacts during Monday office hours.
7. Join us for some afternoon fun including a boat cruise on Lake Monona or cheese tasting extravaganza.
8. Come explore our beautiful little city during the peak fall colors.
9. You’ve earned a little time to indulge in Wisconsin’s finest.
10. Get ready for 2 more full days of learning, networking and fun!
Get all the details about the 2013 Widen User Summit at WidenUserSummit.com.