Widen will hold its inaugural Digital Asset Management User Summit Tuesday and Wednesday, September 18 &19 in Madison. Over 100 customer representatives across 67 companies in 28 vertical markets will be joining the Widen team for two days of learning, sharing and collaborating.
- The eight attributes to the Widen Service Model from CEO Matthew Gonnering
- Best practices and learnings from top experts - many who’ve spoken at Henry Stewart and/or Createasphere DAM conferences
- A metadata & taxonomy in depth tutorial with John Horodyski
- User adoption and expansion programs customer panel
- Personnel and positioning viewpoints from client executives
- Site optimization and continuous improvement processes customer panel
- Feedback & ideas on our major product themes involving video, social, mobile, API extensions, analytics and collaboration.
- Training and best practices in user role structures and metadata and taxonomy development and management.
- Creating action plans on metadata development, premedia workflows, user engagement and site audits & optimization.